The perfect fast food dishes for football game nights or any day of the week.. Who doesn’t love pizza! In this pan pizza recipe video I included two recipes.. The first one is how to make a pepperoni pan pizza in 20 minutes (fast and easy) no bake in oven and without kneading dough.
The second recipe is a great pizza dish for cheese lovers. I used 2 puff pastry sheets with 4 cheeses (mozzarella cheese, cheddar cheese, dorblu cheese and parmesan).
Pan Pizza & Four Cheese Twirl Pizza Recipe
Instructions For The Pan Pizza
1. Pour 1/2 a cup of warm water in a non heated frying pan, then add 1 tbsp of olive oil, 2/3 cup of all purpose flour, pinch of sugar, 1/2 tsp of instant yeast, a pinch of salt and stir until ingredients are mixed and it forms into a pasty dough. Even out the dough enough to cover the bottom of the pan, make sure there’s minimal or no dough remaining on the sides of the pan.
2. You can start topping the pizza dough with whatever you want. In this recipe I did a simple pepperoni pizza.. Add tomato sauce, then the shredded mozzarella, finally the pepperoni..
3. Place frying pan on a stovetop at high heat and cover with a lid, cook for 12 to 15 minutes.. If there’s a small vent on the lid cover it with a tablecloth. After 15 minutes let the pizza cook for another 5 minutes without the lid. The pan pizza should be ready to eat, add some fresh basil on top.. Remove from pan cut into slices and enjoy.
Instructions For The Four Cheese Twirl Pizza
1. Place 2 Puff Pastry dough sheets on top of each other on a clean surface, turn over a round bowl or plate and place it over the puff pastry sheets. Size of the bowl or plate depends on how big you want your cheese pizza twirl, I will leave the size of the cheese pizza up to you. Slice into the dough with a pizza slicer around the edges of the plate. (See Pic Below)
2. Place one round puff pastry sheet on parchment paper in a baking sheet. Spread white pizza sauce on it, top it with shredded mozzarella, add shredded cheddar cheese, add dorblu or gorganzola cheese, finally some grated parmesan.
3. Layer another round puff pastry sheet on top.. Place a small bowl in the middle and slice triangular pieces into the pizza then twirl each piece.. (See Pic Below Or Video above)
4. Glaze the top lightly with scrambled eggs and bake at (400 degrees F) for 20 to 25 Minutes until you see spots of brown on cheese. The end result should look like the pic below. Enjoy!