Free Oregon Travel Planner Guide
To get your copy by mail, fill the form and submit to receive a Mt. Hood Territory Travel Planner within 2-3 weeks.
About Oregon’s MT. Hood Territory
Oregon’s Mt Hood Territory is a tourism website that promotes the recreational and cultural opportunities in the Mt. Hood area of Oregon. The website was created by the Clackamas County Tourism & Cultural Affairs department in 2009.
The website features a variety of content, including:
- A blog with articles about the latest events and attractions in the area.
- A photo gallery with stunning images of Mt. Hood and the surrounding area.
- A events calendar with a list of upcoming events.
- A travel planner that helps visitors plan their trips.
- A lodging directory with a list of hotels, motels, and vacation rentals.
- A dining guide with a list of restaurants in the area.
- A shopping guide with a list of shops and boutiques in the area.
- A recreation guide with a list of activities, such as hiking, biking, skiing, and fishing.
The website is easy to navigate and provides visitors with all the information they need to plan their trips to Mt. Hood. The website is also mobile-friendly, so visitors can access it on their phones and tablets.
Overall, Oregon’s Mt Hood Territory is a well-designed and informative website that is a valuable resource for visitors to the area.
Here are some additional details about the website:
- The website receives over 1 million visitors per year.
- The website is translated into Spanish, French, German, and Japanese.
- The website is used by travel agents, tour operators, and businesses in the area to promote the Mt. Hood area.
If you are planning a trip to Mt. Hood, we recommend visiting the website www.mthoodterritory.com. You will find all the information you need to plan your trip, from lodging and dining to recreation and attractions. I also recommend you order their free planner to maximize your stay with fun activities both for adults and children including best places for sight seeing, hiking, parks and more..