How To Get Dollar Tree Coupons
To get special discounts and coupons from Dollar Tree, sign up to receive their email offers through their site.. Scroll down to the bottom of their page and click “sign up”. Several times a year Dollar Tree sends out 10% Friends & Family offers and $5 Off $25 coupons via email that can be printed and redeemed in their stores..
Similar coupons are also found in-store or online in their weekly adds when available. They look like this.. I enjoy using their 10% coupon in July every year right before school starts where I can save a little on school supplies. Talking about great timing!
Yes! Dollar Tree Does Accepts Manufacturer Coupons
A great way to save in Dollar Tree stores is to use printable internet coupons or manufacturer coupons found in inserts and Sunday papers on products they sell.. Both printable’s and manufacturer coupons work very well in their stores, I redeemed them plenty of times and saved quite a bit of cash…
Below Are some coupons I used myself in Dollar Tree stores. Keep in mind that not all Dollar Tree stores carry the same Items.
Some Manufacturer Coupons That Can Be Used At Dollar Tree
- $0.50 Off Speed Stick Or Lady Speed Stick
- $1.00 on any 5 Michelina’s Meals
- $0.25 Off Palmolive Dish
- $0.50 Off Lysol Cleaning Products
- $1 Off Kotex Liners
- $0.75 | $1.00 Off Colgate Products
- $1 Off Alka-Seltzer
Note: You can find more grocery coupons from manufacturers here.
Dollar Tree Coupon Policies
- Digital coupons will not be honored unless they have a bar code.
- 4 Manufacturer Coupons per customer per day.
- Dollar Tree does not give cash back on coupons. In other words if the value of the coupon is more than the retail price it will not be honored.
- Only one manufacturer’s coupon per item is accepted.
- Can not use a coupon with the same bar code twice.